Denzel Curry - 6 Billion Dollar n***a lyrics

Published

0 609 0

Denzel Curry - 6 Billion Dollar n***a lyrics

[Intro] Ay, Ay, Yeah [Verse] b**h I'm hot, this weed got me acting a little bit antisocial Do I know you? Wanna conversate like I'm supposed to? Throwing postal inside of a hostel And a poster instead of a borstal Soo inpivotal that can be hostel I place all you n***as in brothels Your motives are inanimate Can't imagine when n***as start scattering Like some motions and papers I'm rolled up in Can't imagine this, not a magic trick I am ultimate, you are inadequate So get mad at quick, I am not a friend I am not afraid, I will not pretend f** a fight b**h I'll show you what knowledge is All forgiven, accept the apologies boy The loses, Curry be bossin' Cut your loses with a Katana Wannabe, cause you want the lasagna n***a I'm nice but I gotta Armada Mark telling me to tell it how it is If I tell ya'll I'm the sh**, now I'm tell ya'll I'ma walking porta potty Wit a mutha'f**in' fat b**h in it Eatin' on a 10 Pc chicken, n***a Drive on the other side of the southside Drive on the I-95 high Get what you ask for, in the DMV sittin' tryn get the licences And I got a mutha'f**in' pa**port With the ball meet me halfcourt My n***a I don't got fans with your fan to raise a task force Feelin' like an a**hole cuttin' b**hes with a sword When I'm out the couch 6 Million Dollar Man with a couple grand Curry runnin sh** What the f** is a track suit? I know that sh** attracts you I know that sh** attracts you I know that sh** attracts you That's all I got