DekStah - 212 Remix lyrics

Published

0 72 0

DekStah - 212 Remix lyrics

The devils hour up levels my mental power Got my head in instrumentals I'm heading straight for the tower Money power respect I crawl outta the depths An all rounder pound for pounder bound to be one of the best And to the ones who have left I'm still mourning'; I feel for em enough sk** to grill foreman Ill k** all them motherf**ers who hate I will be one the greats but at the moment I'm just roaming this c*nt of place My mind wanders away And i ponder my fate I rock the face of this earth like a comet in space I made some common mistakes but i just lock em away Digging up old memories like i am robbin a grave The rhymes i jot on a page have got me lost in a haze I smoke weed till my throat bleeds and starts rotting my brain Ahh mary crystal and lucy Its rare that i share the affairs that pursue me I'm bringing a feisty style when i rip these new beats I named your click the fort knights coz your squads 2 week My jobs to eat these emcees for dinner and be delivering Vivid images every time i grip a pen Im sicker then 90% of the rappers who spit bars I hit hard known for ripping the competition in half Kids start thinking they sh** and they in charge Sorry to burst your bubble but ya nothin but a skid mark Get the f** outta my way And b**hes bringing drama get the f** outta my face Coz i don't give a f** and i don't wanna hear it b**h i got my own problems that I'm still tryna deal aid Give a f** how you feeling when I'm spitting on the mic My lyrics hit like the tip of a knife So i hope ya feel what i write When its getting deeper it either leaves ya dead or alive Left to decide if you keen to proceed with procedures of life