Craig Xen - Buckshot lyrics

Published

0 182 0

Craig Xen - Buckshot lyrics

[GHOSTE verse] Let's talk about this Don't nobody know a damn thang bout sh** on my list Talkin bout you really wanna come up but you neva comin up with anything that bump like this I don't miss Bullseye 99 percent of the time The other 1 percent is when ya b**h is s**in my dick and she Makin me lose my focus What I'm on Should be on don't mean sh** Bag a mushrooms all I need to get lit Grind em up and put em on a slice of that cheese Sippin mad dog till my senses cease I keep to Chillin alone in my crib I don't talk to nobody they don't talk to me Schema da posse its schema da Ghoste and I'm wanted like dillinger f** up the scene I'm on my sh** but you already know b**hes be goin from Talkin that sh** to be s**in my dick no metapho