Cold War Kids - 2 Worlds: Say Yes lyrics

Published

0 127 0

Cold War Kids - 2 Worlds: Say Yes lyrics

Don't be fooled When I cry Love so sick Every time I say goodbye Mixed up in this fantasy Where anything goes But nothing ever comes between My dedication to the only cause Me and my boys Getting higher than the stars And my girls keep me low They're the reason I bring it back home You're missing out If you go to sleep I can't decide I say yes to everything There's two worlds, I'm caught in between Oh, Lord Living like I'm seventeen But feeling like I'm sevеnty I'm all fired up When I sip I'm all introspectivе When I hit that spliff My voice like michael cain I open my mouth And you recognize me Numbers don't show me love But my self worth is indestructible In my prime with room to grow Let's wrap it up like Jean Claude and Christo You're missing out If you go to sleep I can't decide I say yes to everything Two worlds, I'm caught in between Oh, Lord Living like I'm seventeen And feeling like I'm seventy (Two worlds, I'm caught in between) (Two worlds, I'm caught in between) (Two worlds, I'm caught in between)