Chevy Woods - 5 AM lyrics

Published

0 276 0

Chevy Woods - 5 AM lyrics

[Hook:] 5 in the morning Its 5 in the morning [x3] Hit the game to the crib so we know what that's about And if ya ain't f**ing girl ya better get the f** out Its 5 in the morning [x2] 5 in the morning [x2] On the munchies, crying with the money Getting juice [?] Amigo bout to see what bout it When you come to the condo, girl don't you doubt it Keep your shoes off, have a couple drinks Know how I play, don't care what you think I've been on my grind all motherf**ing year A n***a like me, I deserve this year All them things that I told them in the club Girl you better do it when we get tu the crib Legs up in the air like Jordan And your girl with the head Damn like damn, give it to me baby girl wam Throw it back on a n***a like me Taylor Gang in this b**h I know them p**y n***as see [Hook] Ain't sh** changed, you know I rep the game lil n***a Everything the same lil n***a Instead of worrying about mine, need to get you some change lil n***a I been out turning up like a mothaf**ing fool You know how a playa do I don't play by the rules I could show ya something, teach ya something lemme school you to this motherf**ing game here Ain't no motherf**ing game here Ain't no motherf**ing snitching Nah we don't sell names here No, they waiting for it, yeah I know they ready Girl that thang got a mothaf**ing kick back When ya shooting gotta hold it steady [Hook]