Casisdead - 3.6 lyrics

Published

0 388 0

Casisdead - 3.6 lyrics

[Verse 1] I step out my yard And a black cat crosses my path But I don't get shook or touch wood I just laugh as it walks past See I'm not that superstitious But cause I'm so ambitious I live every day as if my last Waiting to meet my friends that have pa**ed I just hope they don't try to haunt me Like The Ghost of Christmas Past I was broke on Christmas last but this year we're flying business cla** So we're moving strictly bars Riding 'round in tinted cars Tryna put food in our tummy fast Tryna make everyone's money ours Yeah I step out the car Another black cat crosses my path But no it's not déjà vu Cause this ones wearing a hat & a scarf And he's looking a gram & a half And you know I got that I won't make you wait an hour & a half You know I got that Cla** A d** you know I shot that Pure c**aine yeah we cop that Cook c**aine yeah we chop that Flood your block with c**a rocks Non stop shots yeah we're on that Tell me what you pay on a box Cause you know I'll top that I'll call the boss and he'll make the drop But don't f** about you best know it's not that Nuff man chat like they're gunna supp me But try & spud me when they bu*t me Man f** that snakey sh** or get-get-get It won't even cost a monkey I'll just give some B to my junkie So you're dead unless you leave the country Trust me when I say he's hungry If you see next week boy you're lucky Man chatting like I'm a duppy Cause I'm on a dubplate chatting f**ery But they don't understand me They don't know that my lifes been far from lovely I didn't say I don't love the Lord above me I just know for a fact he don't love me Cause where was he when sh** got ugly? (where was he when sh** got ugly?) I don't know why Jesus hates me Maybe be it's cause I don't go to church Cause he's been going on f**ery lately Doing sh** to me I don't deserve Upon reflection I'm thinking maybe It's cause I've been selling loads of work Murdering off all his brothers slowly So he chose a few of mine to merk How could you give Nana cancer? Or put a knife in fat man's heart? I got questions I want answers Why take Bean he had so much heart? Why the f** did you lock up badger? Just when the game was about to start And you k**ed me on Shelbourne Road Made the helmet smash and the bike explode But I came back