Britney Spears - 3 (Remix) lyrics

Published

1 308 0

Britney Spears - 3 (Remix) lyrics

One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, countin' One, two, three Peter, Paul and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves ooh, shoutin' One, two One-one-one, two, three Countin', one, two Countin', one-one, two three Babe, pick a night To come out and play If it's alright What do you say? Merrier the more Triple fun that way Twisted on the floor What do you say? Are you in? Livin' in sin is the new thing, yeah Are you in? I am counting One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, counting One, two, three Peter, Paul, and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves ooh, shoutin' One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, countin' One, two, three Peter, Paul, and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves, ooh Three is a charm Two is not the same I don't see the harm So are you game? Let's make a team Make 'em say my name Lovin' the extreme Now are you game? Are you in? Livin' in sin is the new thing, yeah Are you in? I am countin' One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, shoutin' One, two, three Peter, Paul, and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves ooh, countin' One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, shoutin' One, two, three Peter, Paul, and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves, ooh What we do is innocent Just for fun and nothin' meant If you don't like the company Let's just do it, you and me You and me Or three Or four On the floor One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, countin' One, two, three Peter, Paul, and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves ooh, shoutin' One, two, three Not only you and me Got one eighty degrees And I'm caught in between, countin' One, two, three Peter, Paul, and Mary Gettin' down with 3-P Everybody loves ooh