Bow Wow - 8 Figgaz lyrics

Published

0 403 0

Bow Wow - 8 Figgaz lyrics

(feat. Rick Ross) [Hook: x2] Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a [Verse 1:] Bad b**hes when I'm roamin up Zippin the kush til we smoke it up We nip the b**hes, start actin up Get em off the molly and they'll loosen up Getting bread, n***a wutchu sayin? n***a what trick? Wutchu sayin b**h? I stunt hard, drove on the lot Then I drove up with 6 whips My homies ground, they all put in work My n***as don't play that I've got new money and old money I'm still spending sh** from way back I'm here now if they don't know Neck cold like a winter in Chicago [Hook: x2] Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a [Verse 2:] Ball so hard, aye Ross they tryna scout a n***a I'm in the club, I spend a couple thousand n***a Ain't nothing to a n***a, I'm a make it back Heard as bread, I'm sayin I'm a double that We had to win, that's at least 35 a night I'm at the table breakin babies on the dice Takin my image, takin picture, b**h I'm fresh tonight Can get down with my team if you do it right [Hook: x2] Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a [Bridge: x2] Yea, I'm bout to show these n***as how we ball Yea, I'm bout to show these n***as how we ball Yea, I'm bout to show these n***as how we ball Yea, I'm bout to show these n***as how we ball [Hook: x2] Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a Touch 8 figgaz figgaz, touch 8 figgaz figgaz Touch 8 figgaz, stuff it in the bank n***a n***a