BlaccRayden - 08. Welcome to Fight Club - Project Mayhem 2020 lyrics

Published

0 105 0

BlaccRayden - 08. Welcome to Fight Club - Project Mayhem 2020 lyrics

Rules: 1. You do not talk about Fight Club 2. YOU DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB 3. Someone yells stop, goes limp, taps out; fight is over 4. Only two guys to a fight 5. One fight at a time 6. No shirts, no shoes 7. Fights will go on as long as they have to 8. If this is your first night at Fight Club, you have to fight Download the whole FREE album at khaleo.bandcamp.com!! The people you are after are the people you depend on We cook your meals We haul your trash We connect your calls We drive your ambulances WE GUARD YOU WHILE YOU SLEEP Do not f** with us Lyrics: Break the cycle, strike you in your vitals Drop bombs on the hits and make it sound so insightful See the, Sheeple, sleepin' from Nyquil Evolve, lethal, creepin', I'm Michael K-knife you, in spiteful, attack mode Wit' rifles, bayonets attached Made em up from scratch Hay wire in the stack(s) Blade fighters in Iraq You can say 'e rock on Or run it back.... ...... Peep how the info go deeper than a nympho Galactic brainiac, I make tracks for the kinfolk Don't kno what I get into, or what I've been thru Sharp and on point I cut you like Ginsu When I'm on the scene I don't pose like Ginyu I'ma force to be reckoned with, (I reckon he's official) These lil' pissants be bitin' crumbs of my kibbles I'm nibbler but nobler, droppin' heavy sh**tles Well spoken wit a monocle, and monologue in riddles Contemplate the universe, then warp thru a fissure Time space displacement Rap from the basement True fans will appreciate That I'm not basic (what?!) I rhyme technical like vets and originals Plentiful and I have yet to hit my pinnacle I plan to rule way mo' betta' than you fixin' to Can't gas me up, my ego inflates dirigibles Rock(echo) Rock on.. Where we at(repeat) And that's another one(repeat)