She selling p**y im tryna stick my dick in b**h dripping juice in 60 sec im sipping her min maid said she got something for me to eat and sat her a** on a plate tied my hands behind head dip my tongue in it hand cuffed now she arresting my dick got white got brown thats equal d** hate cops im a m**m f** a burger i hate beef like atown only eat birds b**h want breakfast i gave eggs and sausage buss one on her pillows call it sleepin children Cookin up bricks but i ain't building sh** got me walkin on water im on my jesus sh** i dont need ships specially relationships got a bad b**h wit red hair name start wit S i just call her wendys got side chick wit them big titties i just call her double T f** ya b**h her stomach hurt when im in it like pepdobismo p**y pink majin buu make a b**hes wanna try some ya b**h beat ya a** homegirls call her dike tyson Got money and d** call it math and science my 38 keep shooting its on auto pilot i ain't got no type if p**y then my dick a phone calling and ima need ya b**h just keep it charging told her she ain't gotta leave you b**h you leave him ima leave to i ain't tryna have relations im tryna get a nut in like mr crabs ima bout my money n***as pure pussies and b**hes milo and otis some hear they getting time they rats master splinter i eat ya sister thats breakfast save ya girl for lunch ya moms the main course i call her p**y dinner she love it when i call my n***as to come bang her like mario we laying down pipe in her she rub her hands together on my dick like birdman i dont understand her when my dick her mouth young thug lifestyle
b**h dont no her daddy she a bastred child she told watch my told her open hers bet she got me cumming on her voice box She love when video it she say dont leak this i just look and said mimi b**h got lightskin b**h she real thick hella big tits Ya b**h sloppy as sh** lookin like she got dick im hollywood and i ain't even made it yet b**h i got bread You still scrambling crumbs n***as is religious put the crome to his head no google have him meet jesus these is real bullets You just shooting blanks putt a k**shot to his a** have him sh**ting sideways like a dog n***a thats a side sh** she love you But f** me im just side dick when you hit wrong lil dick n***as triangle ima base drum She said she wanna learn geometry i told her to try angles but my rectangle in her circle i hope she s** me dry so when We f** i ain't gotta intersect them lines