[Verse 1: Gift of Gab] I shift shapes like a pottery, maker My ego is insane frontin' modesty, breaker Break a 1-9 join the odyssey, take ya To the outer planes of the farthest reach, thank ya For letting me, be myself and see myself It's me again Fourth dimensional spirit, it's new in 3D again Be a friend to yourself, just let go It ain't no way you could ever deny the QP flow It's not one, no direction yet it's everywhere In one take dunce, we pulling verbal felonies here I got styles, gold miles, flow dizzy and fear Egomaniacs really ain't feeling me when Sabotaged by their own self, limited there Biggest dream is my downfall, n***a be real Only trailblazer mind that you'll ever see is Bottom of my shoe rising while I sail in the air I dance with verbs like wolves but I'm not Fred Astaire, hot Ready to tear the spot, just give it here In the year 2-0, naw f** it in any year Ancient guest appearing, manifest lineage through me [Hook] You better prepare, we pulling verbal felonies here So telling me where, the beat knocks everywhere Better be scared these rhymes and these melodies here Rock streets down states just feel it, we here You better prepare, we pulling verbal felonies here So telling me where, the beat knocks everywhere Never see fear, clear, but we solemnly swear To rock QP emcees all up in here [Verse 2: Lateef the Truthspeaker] We rob ya mind, steal from the father of time Converting circles and dimes in the paper and lines Yet in the hustle and the peddling The seniors and the minors Use thick millimeter clips to stick up diners Fill 'em with lead, leave they third eye with a shiner Assaulting your mind kind of like a co*k on vagina Repeatedly, forcefully, conscious and whining So you're steadily enjoying it without even trying f** a why and the where knowing who's on what side when We do it just because, motherf**er stop crying We do it like you make your toilet run using some pliers
Or like you use the heater when you've broken the dryer See it's circumstances that are gonna dictate me And in these circumstances we just trying to stay free with it Breathe with it, grow trees And in the process bring the corrupt system To their knees with it G's get it, police don't agree with it Judges and politicians, their pants they pee with it And they should see jitters, no justice no peace We telepathic, ill erratic hypocrite k**ers [Hook] You better prepare, we pulling verbal felonies here So telling me where, the beat knocks everywhere Better be scared these rhymes and these melodies here Rock streets down states just feel it, we here You better prepare, we pulling verbal felonies here So telling me where, the beat knocks everywhere Never see fear, clear, but we solemnly swear To rock QP emcees all up in here [Verse 3: Lyrics Born] f** you, bust you and your bunk crew Crush you like tissue, hush you up, cuss you out But nothing, shut up, f** you but and Must you always mess sh** up? Thought you was impressive And untouchable 'til I pushed your bu*tons Lunching, hunching over crunching numbers But the punching that I put up on your stomach Wasn't in the budget, was it? Crutches wasn't something That came into the discussion, was it? When you was plotting and plucking away On how you the hottest stuff in the bay Spotted with my positive ways Out of pocket on the side of your face With this myriad of lyriads Can't carry that with delivery vans Shed a tear for your a** but I buried your a** Keep bumping your gumps and munching your tongue I send you bungee jumping over the aqueduct With no bungee, punk Oh, now you want to be humble, unbelievable Does the wittle wabbit want to wub up against his whittle bunnie or cuddle wit his whoopie 'cause he's worried about Wywics Born? Damn right