[Intro] [Verse 1] I'm an old-school young bandit in the Hamlets Locally known as the ASBO And I'm known for the stains in the main So nobody hollas me when they have quo Nowadays everybody's in the bando Bring it to light, I bet he never had a tando You could be the king to them twenty little boys Still can't say where I can't and can go And I'm known for the noise, all of my boys Roll round with toys, Hasbro And as soon as I manage my pagan You wanna roll round with him, you're sad, bro I wrote this one for all the fans When I perform this, they're gonna go mad You bought her everything in the kitchen sink But are you really gonna tap though? No My real fans in pickles Like "fam, why you spitting so simple?" Usually when they spit like this You give 'em a red card and you blow the whistle Like where were you when we kicked ball? In the pitch behind Percy Ingle Your brudda but you're nothing like dimples Man are hating becuh they've got wrinkles And that's more than level and status Blew it for the barbers, level and fade us Could never let another man downgrade us Look at the minor that's running down majors And that's more to life than followers and blue ticks And [?] that Jay-Z uses I ain't Drake, this ain't Toronto I k** a man pronto, 3 is the new 6 [Break] Stupid Yeah you got it right it's the album Shouts out to The Firm, R.I.P Sawn-Off R.I.P Fizz Man, R.I.P Raver R.I.P [?], free N-L Free Taj, free Grim Free all the mandem In and out of the jail cell all the time It's time to put Tower Hamlets on the map Hotline Distributions, yo [Verse 2] If you're the king of my hood, I ain't from it How can you be a king and you ain't on it? I ain't iconic, I'm Akonic Book a flight, go and hide in a rainforest I ain't Ken Livingstone and I ain't Boris
Can't guarantee tomorrow cause it ain't promised Making money's a crime, you do time for it But time is money, you want something, you pay for it They call me masonic, cause we never had the same heart Or the same path or the same college What's your take on it? Me and Z know [?] With our T-shirts on, still got your bae watching You was out trying new things I was true to the roots, they got in Lunch fund? You couldn't last a day's polish Get money on the move, never made office And nah, not one man in the hood could say I ain't robbing I could never sniff yay when I'm yay shotting You ain't getting money, you is getting off your face on it Way up, gotta be way honest Don't pay up, cause I might pay on it And the plates on my table are tectonic So you tek what you tek from it Quarter [?] I caught more Sick of hearing 'em rapping about four-doors Sick of hearing 'em rapping about support more Gotta kick it in, what'd you think the door's for? I was in the field taking shots While all these MCs stared at the scoreboard And for the record, I never brought war That ain't nuttin' to be up in the store for Know why? When it comes to war, man, I'm way too clever It's on me, I ain't gotta look for the leathers We bring the hood together Better than the whole new-age grime scene put together You ain't been in that place, me, I've been in that place Ain't about that life, I'm living that way From time I kick a man's face Put me to the test, on my mum's life, I'm on handicaps k**ing MCs, I'm the man for that Don't think you're untouchable Cause any grime MC can be wrapped like a candy batch About "Shut Up", say names Oh, you can't? KK So tell me, what's a G-A-T or a BET Or a MOBO to an AK? [Outro]