67 - 67 (Today) lyrics

Published

0 264 0

67 - 67 (Today) lyrics

[Chorus: Monkey + LD] n***as saying 67k I don't know you Move out my way 67 ain't a gang, it's a family Rudeboy mind what you say If it weren't for the cameras Couple man would be dead up today 25 in the Mac, 2 in the dotty, 6 in the trey Suttin garn dead up today Believe me the mackah will spray A thousand grams in the box That's the food that I bagged up today b**h tryna give me top, I don't know you Move get the f** out my face No face no case, su-suttin garn dead up today [Verse 1: Monkey] Smoke man normal, 44 corn that's awful The wise man said 'you'll be rich one day' So I trap hard normal Skeng in a 4 door truck f** the pigs we unlawful Outta town couple packs were moving informal Ten toes on the opp block Lurk with the big M and the dot dots Woosh, woosh Sweep a n***a up if he f**s with the opp blocks A b**h can get it too That's the meaning of an opp thot Trap so hard, I ain't even checked my stopwatch Money is the mo, so I get dough Interrupt get steamed like a hot pot Loud buds in the room Spark up the joint, that's opp pot Browning down low All that b**h do is top top n***as though they were hard When they rode out with that dead pop [Chorus: Monkey + LD] n***as saying 67k I don't know you Move out my way 67 ain't a gang, it's a family Rudeboy mind what you say If it weren't for the cameras Couple man would be dead up today 25 in the Mac, 2 in the dotty, 6 in the trey Suttin garn dead up today Believe me the mackah will spray A thousand grams in the box That's the food that I bagged up today b**h tryna give me top, I don't know you Move get the f** out my face No face no case, su-suttin garn dead up today [Verse 2: LD] Suttin soon drop, got 25 bells for an opp I remember that day so clear when we came through and suttin got shot Make a whole load of gwop, anytime bro throws me a box In a 4 door truck with the dot See jakes then I swerve and I'm off I've been outside getting money in Any crop that was there, I was running in M used to get mad Like 'f** this LD we're bunning him' Look when I got my man Not one of his bredrins was jumping in Look, we fry man Like roll on your block and start dumping things These n***as don't know man I'll finesse me a box from the cro man Finesse me some bread from the dough man Might roll up with M and just smoke man Look at these yutes Flexing in vids when they're broke as a joke and they owe man Early morn at the door like the postman Might just blow me a face with the coke can [Chorus: Monkey + LD] n***as saying 67k I don't know you Move out my way 67 ain't a gang, it's a family Rudeboy mind what you say If it weren't for the cameras Couple man would be dead up today 25 in the Mac, 2 in the dotty, 6 in the trey Suttin garn dead up today Believe me the mackah will spray A thousand grams in the box That's the food that I bagged up today b**h tryna give me top, I don't know you Move get the f** out my face No face no case, su-suttin garn dead up today