2pac - Syke interlude t2001 lyrics

Published

0 285 0

2pac - Syke interlude t2001 lyrics

Paroles de la chanson Syke Interlude T2001 : (Gunshot) Thug Life (thug life) Microphone Check (microphone check) Outlaw (outlaw) Microphone Check (microphone check) Where you b**h n***as coming from (where you b**h n***as coming from) You don't know (you don't know) Look like you a seed (look like you a seed) From Makaveli The Don (from Makaveli The Don) I can hear your style (I can hear your style) Sounds like Makaveli The Don (sounds like Makaveli The Don) 2Pac (2Pac) My n***a (my n***a) So much trouble in the world, n***a (so much trouble in the world, n***a) These n***as can't feel your pain (these n***as can't feel your pain) Thug life (thug life) Outlaw (Outlaw) Forever (forever) Oh, you b**h, n***as (oh, you b**h, n***as) The hardest n***a (the hardest n***a) Ever to touch this microphone (ever to touch this microphone) Got you b**h, n***as, trailin' his tail (got you b**h, n***as, trailin' his tail) I don't know if you catch up (I don't know if you catch up) But yet and still (but yet and still) Keep trying, n***a (keep tryin, n***a) Keep trying, n***a (keep tryin, n***a) Thug life (thug life) Outlaw (Outlaw) Forever, n***a (forever, n***a) For eternity (for eternity) For infinity (for infinity) So remember (so remember) Makaveli The Don (Makaveli The Don) His thug life (his thug life) Lives on (lives on)