Pap Chanel - 2 Way Street lyrics

Published

0 230 0

Pap Chanel - 2 Way Street lyrics

[Intro: Pap Chanel] Bussin', bussin', bussin' on the beat (Hey) Bussin' (Pretty & Paid, b*tch, hear me out), bussin' on the beat Got the left right bussin' on the beat (I snap every time that I speak) Got the left right cheek bussin' on the beat [Chorus: Pap Chanel] Got the left right cheek bussin' on the beat (Uh) She upset, high key, she cannot compete (Compete, b*tch) Sit like over ten feet, I be out of reach (I out of reach, b*tch) Bag got a double C, let's go on a spree Yeah, it's a whole lotta brеad, make some, break somе Lotta whole hoes really scared to shake some, shake some This petty world a two-way street I can either go home or I go P-A-P, b*tch [Verse 1: Pap Chanel] Real sh*t When I shake this ass, that boy go loco talking real quick And I'm so bad, nothin' like these hoes he deal with (Uh) If he ain't on sh*t, just like Dorothy make my heels click I can clear my chest, don't gotta feel lit Big bag on me, make a basic ho hate me (Bussin', bussin', bussin' on the beat) b*tch, I can buy myself whatever that he gave me (Bussin', bussin' on the beat) No glancin' at the tag, I just put it in the bag (Got the left right bussin' on the beat) I won't ever go out sad 'bout no ni**a that I had, b*tch (Got the left right cheek bussin' on the beat) [Chorus: Pap Chanel] Got the left right cheek bussin' on the beat (On the beat) She upset, high key, she cannot compete (Bussin' on the beat) Sit like over ten feet, I be out of reach (b*tch) Bag got a double C, let's go on a spree Yeah, it's a whole lotta bread, make some, break some Lotta whole hoes really scared to shake some, shake some This petty world a two-way street (Two) I can either go home or I go P-A-P, b*tch [Verse 2: Blac Youngsta] West Coast, California I got plenty freaks (Freaks) Brown skin, thick b*tch, I fu*k her to sleep (Gang, gang) Gangsta b*tch, I gangsta walk and she massage my feet I put her out 'cause that tongue didn't relax me (Didn't relax me) You ain't fu*kin', b*tch, then you goin' in the taxi (Ten you goin' in the taxi) You ain't clappin' ass when you ask then don't ask me (Clap, clap) I know plenty ni**as that don't went up and they khaki I know plenty hoes that'll fu*k me for some Zaxbys (Gang) [Chorus: Pap Chanel] Got the left right cheek bussin' on the beat (On the beat) She upset, high key, she cannot compete (Bussin', bussin' on the beat) Sit like over ten feet, I be out of reach (b*tch) Bag got a double C, let's go on a spree (Uh, yeah) Yeah, it's a whole lotta bread, make some, break some Lotta whole hoes really scared to shake some, shake some (Uh) This petty world a two-way street (Two) I can either go home or I go P-A-P, b*tch [Outro: Blac Youngsta & Pap Chanel] I got, I got, I got plenty freaks Thick b*tch, I fu*k her to sleep It's a whole lotta bread, make some Never go out sad 'bout no ni**a that I had, b*tch Bussin' on the, bussin' on the beat (Uh) Bussin' on the, bussin' on the beat (Uh) fu*k me for, fu*k, fu*k me for some Zaxbys